As we look back over this past year, we are reminded of how much God loves us and has blessed His ministry. There were times of great joy and times of wonderful gladness. We also experienced times when we realized it was only by our Faith, and Hope in Him as our only means of survival. God has brought us through and we give Him honor and praise. Our team would like to share with you some exciting mission trips during 2015.
It is because of giving friends like you and others the ministry was able to share Christ with the less fortunate, the hurting and those longing for someone to show they care.
- 65 Volunteers from 12 local South Carolina churches
- Day of Blessings in St Charles, VA Church of God, September
- Family Fun Day in Brevard, NC Crossroads Baptist Church, August
- Shared gloves, caps and socks for 200 homeless
- 600 backpacks filled with much need school supplies donated to children
- 1000 new blankets donated to those in need
- 700-800 people attended outreach mission trips
- 75 professions of faith while on mission trips
- 600 food boxes donated to those needing assistance
- 1000 toys, coats, shoes, socks, caps, gloves and clothes given away
- Four trips to Virginia to deliver blankets and food
- Two trips to Kentucky to deliver clothes, items of warmth, food, back packs, shoes
- Our mission group and mission friends sponsored 40 local (SC) children for Christmas
- Over 400 Bibles, tracts, were given away at the prayer tables set up at the Outreach
- Some of our mission friends went to St Charles, VA school and donated 170 filled stockings, fruit bags and pajamas. And the staff of the school also received gifts.
We have been going to the Appalachian Mountain Region for 11 years.
The mission outreach (Day of Blessings) is where we invite the people of surrounding communities near a local church. We set up ministry in the local church, where there is preaching, singing, testifying, and a puppet ministry for the children. After a time of ministering God's Word, we invite our guest to "shop" free, for much needed items. Each family has their own personal guide who goes with them throughout the day, helps them shop while sharing the love of Christ with them. Consisting but not limited to the following: Coats, jackets, shoes, socks, stocking caps, hats, gloves, clothes, new blankets and food. New moms or expecting moms receive a diaper bag loaded with supplies and diapers. We also bless the children with the same items and a back pack full of school supplies, a small toy, and a snack bag of items they don't often receive. Our guest also enjoy a free bagged hot dog lunch. This year we had free face painting for the children and they really enjoyed that treat. The Family Fun Days consist of some of the same items, along with games with prizes and bounce house. The families enjoy these days as this is something they rarely enjoy. We also make several trips during the year to local mission houses and or churches to deliver items collected. These missions or churches invite the local people to come pick up items they need. The mission also has people that go out into the homes and deliver the items to those needing assistance.
So, as we have closed out the year 2015, preparations have already begun for a new and exciting year of ministry. We look forward to partnering with you and our many mission friends. So, if you would like to be a part of this on going ministry, please contact us for more information. You can also make monetary donations on this site or mail to 209
Pineview Dr Pelzer, SC 29669.
By God's Grace and For His Glory, we serve,
The Harts and Appalachian Ministries of The Carolinas Team
WE ARE A 501(C)3 INCORPORATED AND REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF SC ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE